Quality & Certification
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Aviation & Defence Spares Ltd.
The buyer shall have thirty (30) days upon receipt of shipment to do visual inspection to determine if correct item and quantity is received. The buyer must indicate if there is any surface damage or signs of wear within this visual inspection period.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period
What will we do to correct problems
Aviation & Defence Spares Ltd. will replace the item if parts are available on the worldwide market. If replacement is not available a full refund will be issued
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Aviation & Defence Spares Ltd. is twelve (12) months from the date of shipment.
What does this this limited warranty not cover?
This limited warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Improper storage; goods must be stored at correct temperature when held in humid/tropical environment.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Theft or loss of the product.
How to raise a warranty claim
A full discrepancy/test report must be provided outlining reason for rejection for a warranty claim to be opened. This may be either emailed, posted or faxed.
Return of the goods
- Aviation & Defence Spares Ltd. will issue a Return Merchant Authorisation (RMA) form OR will authorise the destruction of goods if return is not required.
- All documentation provided with the goods must be returned with the consignment.
- A nominal value should be mentioned only on return invoice.
- Returns must be made no later than thirty (30) days from date of RMA. Failure to do so my result in warranty being void.
ADS Limited is committed to managing its business in a quality manner. This commitment extends to ensuring that customer; statutory and regulatory requirements as well as the requirements of BS EN 9120:2016 are met at all times. It is further committed to set; measure and monitor quality objectives in order to continuously improve its performance. These goals are communicated to all its employees.
The various processes and activities undertaken are written in the procedures and these are readily available to all employees. The procedures themselves are kept under review by the Directors by means of the non-conformance control, auditing and management review processes. These processes maintain the suitability of the existing system and provide a means of implementing improvements on a continual basis.
This policy is itself kept under continual review.